Good evening... This is a glimpse into a few of the steps that will yield "theIllgorythm". An individual made up of separate and sometimes conflicting ideals, passions, and beliefs. I'm not positive why I began this blog, I have many ideas of what it could become, though I'm not sure as to the direction it will go. For now, lets just consider it another venue for me to express...
Sunday, January 16, 2011
I expect the unexpected to be the best-est
This weekend, I saw a deaconess with whistle, a liquor store the size of a grocery store, met a long lost cousin, and had the stupid cipher with the family. We mourned a loss, celebrated our company laughed until we cried, and cried til we cried until laughed. Hong early the ont bad part about this trip is the 12 hrs it took to get here. Not looking forward to the drive back, but Im definitely looking forward to my bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment