Time is an illusion, believe it or not. Ever hear a song, see a face, have a moment that incites a memory, filling you with the EXACT same feeling you had when the event took place? Perfect example of times elasticity. That's part of the reason for this post. I've been putting off doing this for way too long, using excuses like I don't have anything to put up, no music, no illustrations, no poetry. Though that may only be 50% TRUE, it was enough to deter me from starting, when that's all I needed to do to finish... in a sense.
See, with the theory of time being elastic, and God having "written" everything that has is and will happen, destiny or whatever you call it, the first step towards anything you desire, solidifies that journey. So with that said, I've decided to take my first step.
No comments:
Post a Comment