Friday, December 31, 2010

This is gonna be, a happy, new, year...

So... I suppose this is my cliche NYE post, but I suppose it is what is. I've already began to make changes, resolutions, what ever, as I'm always trying to learn and better myself, but 2010 taught me more than I'd thought possible in 365 days. More importantly, 2010 taught me about ME. I learned what I want from love, what I love to do, and why I love life, just to start. Some of which I have yet to put into practice.

A few weeks ago I had an epiphany, maybe, more of an "out of body experience". In my after work routine I watched my habits change, I didn't crave the same things. I actually saw the "me" that didn't drink/smoke daily, exercised consistantly etc. And he was not me! I saw the person I was 2 weeks ago, and how different I was from him. And now I look back to then, and see major change. Total reformation is coming, and 2011 is solidification. For me, 2011 is a reflection of 2010. I need to mind all the lessons learned and put them into action. I need to make all NEW mistakes, and feel the same way in 365 days, jus 10 steps higher. 2010 was a good, FUN, year, just not productive enough for me. I have the tools, skills, and knowledge to make it "all the above". I've got to get to know the new "me" and become him. And that makes my 2011 a challenge to my 2010. It makes my 2011 an ode to my 2010. But ultimately my 2011 a continuation of my 2010.

Cause "this Shit don't stop", and the only way you might catch up, is if you don't either.

Happy New Year

!Fo¢u$

No comments:

Post a Comment