Monday, December 20, 2010

I had the perfect blog...Then i deleted it.

So leaving Tron: legacy last night, I was struck with a few ideas about perfection. I had this parallel for the story and theme and everything, I'm not going to return to that train of thought right now, Ill just get to the point.
This turns out to just be my thought process, I don't have a topic or theme when I sit to blog just inspiration and an emotion/inner-conflict. And I try work it out. So I was blogging on perfection last night on my way home from the movie before I flashed my phone with another version of software and deleted it, I think my point was this: Our idea of perfection is essentially imperfect. We forget that EVERYTHING NEEDS a yin and yang, positive and negative, no good without bad. With that being said why is it we attribute perfection to this astronomical standard, which can never be met? Seems to me that we would come to understand "perfection" as an idea of balance, rather than the idea of flawlessness. 

So I aim to create serene chaos, and live a placidly extreme life. Complimenting lows with highs and peaks with dives. I must remember that the sun will rise as it must set. A know that balance makes it all perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta have the bad to appreciate the good. They just compliment each other like peanut butter & jelly lol. Life is bittersweet,but like you said it's not about being perfect. Its about making the best of your one shot at it.

    ReplyDelete